Hello Crafty friends!
What do with your paper scraps?
- Stamp each doll more than once on different patterned papers focusing on the body /clothes
- Use scissors or Scan ‘n’ Cut to cut with 1mm border all around
- Use double-sided tape or glue stick to attach clothes to dolls
- Use markers to color headbands, hair, skin, accessories, shoes, etc.
- Add embellishments for accessories if you like
If you don’t have design paper:
- Stamp dress on white paper
- Decorate with small stamps ( to make a pattern using mini stamps)
- Color hair, skin, etc.
- Cut out doll